Sunday 12 March 2017

General Thriller questions

I asked 15 boys/girls, 14-17 aged the following questions and these were the main responses I received.
General Thriller questions:
1) What types of films do you like and why?
Action, Romance, Thriller, horror and sci-fi (1 person)
2) Do you like thriller films?
13 Yes/ 2 No 
3) If so, what do you like about them?
Action filled, Exciting, unpredictability and violent 
4) If not, why not?
'I don't like violence' and 'I much prefer Comedies and romantic films'
5) What do you like to see in a thriller film
Death, unexpected twist, car chases, violence, guns, blood and dramatic ending 
6) Boys/Girls- would you watch it if an attractive female/ male was I'm it?
Unanimous YES!
7) What is your favourite thriller film and why?
'Bad Boys', 'Hannibal', 'James Bond'x3, 'Shutter island', 'Cruise Control', 'The A-Team', 'The Town', 'Shutter Island' and 'X-men'

No comments:

Post a Comment